The information below is a summary of information for interested exhibitors. Please read the complete Vendor (Artisan) Agreement and Show Rules before you apply. If you have further questions please visit the FAQ page as many questions have been answered there. If you still have questions not answered on this site, please contact us and we will be glad to help.
DATE: November 3 and 4, 2023.
LOCATION: Cedar Event Center, 111 Clayton Park Dr, Halifax, Nova Scotia. (See map and direction here).
SHOPPER TIMES: Friday: 10AM- 5 PM
Saturday: 10AM – 4 PM.
EXHIBITOR SET UP:
Thursday: Thursday 4pm – 8pm.
Friday: 8AM – 9:45 AM.
ALL booths MUST BE set up and ready by 9:45am. General public shopping commences at 10am.
- Booth fee is $225
- Corner booths +$30
- Booths are 10 feet wide by 8 feet deep.
- Space includes 1 table, 2 chairs, free WiFi, online promotion and marketing, and exhibitor listing on our website providing ongoing advertising after the show.
- Access to electrical will be provided at no additional change. However as not all spaces can plug into electricity it is reserved only for those who truly need it to operate their booth.
- One table IS included with each booth. Tables are 6′. Vendor may bring their own tables/stands. Additional tables are available for rent at $15 (+HST) each.
- Chairs are included in booth rental.
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to keeps costs down for our exhibitors we opted not to fully pipe and drape the booths this year. Middle rows will have a white drape wall at the back, but no side drapes. Spaces will be marked on the floor. Perimeter booths will not have pipe and drape as they have an actual wall behind them (or a window if at the front of the room), spaces will be marked on the floor.
Booth sharing will be permitted for the 2023 show however each space is restricted to only 2 vendors, and both must apply separately – and be approved – in order to share a space. There is an additional $30 fee for shared spaces because each exhibitor will be promoted individually. Please see the booth sharing rules for details.